What is Fresh Start all about?
Fresh Start is the process of restarting and strengthening churches that have a heritage of making an impact over the years. The 12-marker strategy of Fresh Start invests the people and assets of any church finding itself on the backside of the church lifecycle. The goal is to reverse the declining trend and build in a fresh vision for the future. The key ingredients are a partner church and a coach working together with the local district. At the Forum you will discover church health principles applicable to each and every church giving you excellent take-a-ways for any stage of the lifecycle of your church.
Who Should Come?
- Churches wanting to experience a fresh vision and a clear
sense of a new beginning
- Churches open to partnering with sister churches that could benefit
from their own experiences
- Coaches and mentors for churches open to new life and impact
- District leaders who often find themselves working with churches
that would greatly benefit from a fresh start
What to Expect?
- Church Lifecycle Training by Dr. Ken Priddy that is valuable for
- 12 markers on the roadmap to revitalizing ministry
- Tools for coaching and working with the local church
- The tracks to run on for a new beginning